Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hey, look at me!

Because when I 'do' something for the Lord, I need to tell the world.  But not only that, I'll tell the world in such a way where it doesn't look like I am trying to brag.  That way no one can say I am doing it for my own glory. I mean, if I share with people how much money I give to the church because I want them to tithe too, than it's really for God's good. I mean, everyone should be tithing like me!  Right?  Or if I share with the world how much I pray, or who I pray for, it's only because I want people to pray to God.  Not at all because I want people to know how holy I am.  Only God can judge the heart, but I'm skeptical at best.  Just sayin'.

1 comment:

  1. BWAHAHAHA, this is like the running monologue going on in my brain right now. I went to check out THAT CERTAIN BLOGGER and got halfway through her latest blog post before I said, "eff it!" God knows I'm doing what's best for me and my family and he's cool with that. We're tight, me and Jesus. I mean, she's probably tight with him too, but in her OWN way. I'm so glad I know you and you blog. It makes me super happy.

    ReplyDelete